Chapter – 7 Miscellaneous
26. The Account Operation of the Authority: The operation of the account of he Authority shall be by the chief account of the Authority and an officer prescribed by the Development Commissioner.
27. Naming of the Office:
(1) The Authority has been named by Kathmandu Valley Development Authority.
(2) The office of the Authority shall be in the place as prescribed by the Authority.
28. The organizational format and Post of Employees of the Authority:
The organizational format and post of the employees of the Authority shall be as approved by the Government of Nepal on the recommendation of the Authority.
29. May Establish Branch Office:
(1) The Authority may establish necessary branch offices for the smooth operation of its function within the planning area.
(2) The function, duty and power of the officials in the branch office to be established pursuant to Sub-rule 1, shall be as prescribed by the Development Commissioner.
The Secretariat of the Committee or operation committee shall be in the office of the Authority.
31. Meeting Allowance:
(1) The Chairman and Member of the Committee, operation committee or constituted sub-committee pursuant to Section 16 of the Act, shall get a meeting allowance, for the participation in the meeting, on approval of Ministry of Finance as prescribed by the Ministry.
32. Provisions on Financial Administration:
(1) The financial administration of the Authority shall be according to the financial administration regulation prepared by the authority.
(2) Until the authority has made a regulation pursuant to sub-clause 1, the provision of financial administration of the Authority shall be according to the Public Procurement Act, 2063, Public Procurement Rules 2064, Finance
Procedure Act, 2055 or Financial Procedure Rules, 2064.