3. Formation of the Pathibhara Area Development Board:
(1) A Board called the Pathibhara Area Development Board shall be formed for the social, economic, religious and cultural development of the Pathibhara Area.
(2) The Board constituted under Sub-section (1) shall consist of the following Members:-
(a) A person appointed by Government of Nepal – Chairperson
(b) Members of the House of Representatives, Taplejung District. -Member
(c) President, Taplejung District Development Committee – Members
(d) Chairperson, Fangling Village Development Committee – Members
(e) Chairperson, Fangdewa Village Development Committee – Members
(f) Chairperson, LingkhimVillage Development Committee – Members
(g) Chairperson, Fawakhola Village Development Committee – Members
(h) Chairperson, Furungmbu Village Development Committee – Members
(i) Chairperson, Tiringge Village Development Committee – Members
(j) Chief District Officer, District Administration Office President, Taplejung -Member
(k) Chief, Land Revenue Office of Taplejung -Member
(l) Chief, District Building Office of Taplejung -Member
(m) District Forest Officer, District Forest Office of Taplejung -Member
(n) Representative, Ministry of Youth Sport and Culture – Member
(o) Five persons nominated by Government of Nepal from among the persons of the Pathibhara Area dedicated to social service, intellectuals and prestigious persons related to the Pathibhara Area – Members
(p) The Executive Director – Member Secretary
(3) The tenure of office of the Chairperson and the nominated Members shall be of Four years, and they may be eligible for renomination.
(4) Government of Nepal may, if it deems necessary, introduce necessary alteration or changes in the Members of the Board by a Notification published in the Nepal Gazette.
(5) The Board may, as required, invite other national or alien personalities to participate in the meetings of the Board as an observer.