- Grievance handling: (1) If a foreign investor or industry has any grievance with respect to any act or action performed by any authority that register, regulate or monitor industries in accordance with the prevailing law or by any authority of the Single Stop Service Centre, such an investor or industry may make an application, setting out that content, to the Department for it hearing.
(2) The Department shall address, as prescribed, the grievance received in accordance with sub-section (1).
(3) If a foreign investor or industry has any grievance with respect to any act or action performed by the Department or Single Stop Service Centre, such an investor or industry may make an application, setting out the content, to the Ministry for its hearing.
(4) The Ministry shall address, as prescribed, the grievance received in accordance with sub-section (3).
- Prohibition on acts, actions contrary to the terms: If any foreign investor or industry with foreign investment is found to have done any act contrary to this Act or the rules framed under this Act and the terms specified while giving approval for foreign investment, such approval may be revoked or it may be caused to rectify the error, upon fulfilling the procedures as prescribed.
- Monitoring and inspection of industries: (1) The officer designated by the Department may, as required, make monitoring and inspection of any industry with foreign investment.
(2) The officer who makes monitoring and inspection in accordance with sub-section (1) shall, not later than three days after the date of completion of the monitoring and inspection, give a report to the Department, setting out the details inter alia whether or not the foreign investor or industry has done any act contrary to Section 36.
(3) Other provisions relating to monitoring and inspection of the industry shall be as prescribed.