Chapter 6 Constitution, Functions, Duties and Powers of Selection Committee
13. Selection Committee :
(1) In order to recommend for the appointment and promotion of the teachers and employees of the
Academy, there shall be a Selection Committee.
(2) The Selection Committee shall have the following Chairperson and members,-
(a) A person from amongst the persons who obtained at least Masters Degree in Health Sciences having working
experience of Ten years in health sector or special class or who has fulfilled the managerial or academic responsibility as a Special Class Officer or Professor Chairperson
(b) One person from Member amongst Teachers (c) Registrar Member
(3) The Chairperson and the member as referred to in Clauses (a) and (b) of Sub-section (2) shall be appointed by the Senate.
(4) The tenure of office of the Chairperson and the nominated member of the Selection Committee shall be Four years.
(5) Other functions, duties and powers of the Selection Committee shall be as prescribed.
(6) Remuneration, facilities and other conditions of service of the Chairperson and facilities of the members of the Selection Committee shall be as prescribed.
(7) Procedures relating to the meetings of the Selection Committee shall be as prescribed