3. To Prepare the Records:
(1) The Judicial Council shall, in accordance with the Constitution, prepare and keep the records of Nepali Citizens who are eligible for the appointment in the post of judges.
(2) The Judicial Council may, for the purpose of Sub-section (1), demand details of the persons being qualified for appointment in the post of Judge in accordance with the Constitution from the Supreme Court, Judicial Service
Commission, the Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, the Office of the Attorney General, Nepal Bar Council and other appropriate organization.
(3) The Judicial Council, besides the details to be acquired in accordance with Sub-Section (2), may collect, by publishing public notice, the details of the person being qualified for appointment in the post of judge in accordance with the Constitution and the person worked as Judge of any court and additional Judge of Appellate Court before commencement of this Act being eligible to appoint in the post of judge.
(4) The records to be prepared in accordance with this Section shall be remained under the responsibility of the Secretary of the Judicial Council.
(5) The record to be prepared in accordance with this Section shall be confidential and it shall not be used for other purpose except the function of Judicial Council.
(6) Other provision with regard to maintain the record in accordance with this Section shall be as prescribed