8. Meetings and Decision of the Council:
(1) The Member-Secretary shall convene the meetings of the Council as per the direction of the
(2) In case at least Fifty percent of the total members of the Council are present, it shall be deemed to have constituted the quorum.
(3) The meetings of the Council shall be presided over by the Chairperson and in absence of the Chairperson by such member of the Council as determined by the members of the Council from among themselves.
(4) Majority opinion of the members attained in meetings of the Council shall prevail and in case of tie the person presiding over the meeting shall exercise the casting vote.
(5) The Member-Secretary of the Council shall authenticate the decisions of the meetings.
(6) Other procedures relating to meetings of the Council shall be as determined by the Council itself