8. Provisions of License:
(1) A person or a corporate body, who desires to conduct survey or to utilize water resources, shall be required to submit an application to the prescribed officer or authority along with the economic, technical and
environmental study report and with other prescribed particulars.
Provided that such study report shall not be required to be appended while applying for the license to conduct the survey of water resources.
(2) On receipt of an application pursuant to Sub-section (1), the prescribed officer or authority shall conduct or cause to conduct necessary enquiries and issue a license to the application by prescribing necessary terms according to the format as prescribed within 30 days of the receipt of such application in the case of license for conducting survey of water resources and within 120 days in the case of license for the utilization of water resources in
accordance with the priority order as set out in Sub-section (1) of Section 7.
(3) A person or a corporate body, who is utilizing water resources prior to the commencement of this Act, shall be required to submit an application along with the prescribed particulars to the prescribed officer or authority within one year from the date of the commencement of this Act except other wise provided in Sub- section (2) of Section 4.
(4) One receipt of an application pursuant to Sub-section (3), the prescribed officer or authority, after conducting necessary enquiries, shall issue a license according to the format as prescribed, within 60 days of the receipt such
(5) The licensee shall have to pay charge or annual fee for utilizing water resources as prescribed to Government of Nepal.
(6) In case a licensee wishes to sell or otherwise transfer its license, it shall be required to obtain the approval from the prescribed officer or authority.