10. Meeting and Decision of Council:
(1) The Council shall meet as prescribed by the chairperson.
(2) The Council shall normally hold its meeting three times a year; and the chairperson may, if he/she considers necessary, call meetings more times.
(3) The meeting of the Council shall be presided over by the chairperson; and in the absence of the chairperson, it shall be presided over by the person selected by the members present at the meeting from amongst themselves.
(4) The presence of fifty percent members of the total number of members of the Council shall be deemed to constitute a quorum for a meeting of the Council.
(5) A majority opinion shall prevail at the meeting of the Council. In the event of a tie, the person presiding over the meeting may exercise the casting vote.
(6) The decisions of the Council shall be authenticated by the registrar.
(7) The allowances and other facilities receivable by the members for attending the meeting shall be as prescribed.
(8) Other procedures relating to the meeting of the Council shall be as determined by the Council itself.