11. Procedure Relating to the Meeting of The commission:
1) The Meeting of the Commission shall be held at least once in a month.
(2) The Meeting of the Commission shall be held on the date and time as prescribed by the Chairperson.
(3) Attendance of more than fifty percent of total number of members of the Commission shall be deemed to be a quorum for the Meeting of the Commission.
(4) The Meeting of the Commission shall be chaired by the chairperson and by the Vice-chairperson in case Chairperson is absent and , by the Senior member
of the Commission in case of both the Chairperson and Vice-chairperson are absent .
(5) Opinion of majority shall prevail in the Meeting of the Commission, and incase of a tie, the person presiding over the Meeting shall cast his/her
(6) The Secretary shall certify the decision of the Commission.
(7) The Commission may invite any expert or honorary member to attend its meeting as an observer.
(8) Other procedure relating to the Meeting of the Commission shall be as determined by Commission itself.