4. Control in Production, Storage, Use, Sale, Transportation and
Import of Explosives:
(1) No person shall, without a Licensee and if a License not following the terms and conditions referred to in the license, shall produce, store, use, transport or import Explosives.
(2) Any person willing to obtain a License or to extend the validity period of the License for the production, storage, use, sale, transportation or import of the Explosives shall submit a written application along with details as prescribed in a prescribed format before the Chief District Officer. The format of each License, the amount
required there for and its validity period shall be as prescribed.
(3) The Chief District Officer may, subject to this Act and the Rules framed under it, and having furnished a notice to the Licensee, make necessary changes to any matter mentioned in any License.
(4) A person, willing to make changes in his/her own License, shall submit an application to the Chief District Officer stating the matters he/she wanted to change and the reasons there for. The fee for making any changes shall be as prescribed.