8. Meeting of committee:
(1) The committee shall hold its meeting at such place, time and date as may be specified by the chairperson.
(2) The presence of at least fifty percent members of the total number of members of the committee shall be deemed to constitute a quorum for a meeting of the committee.
(3) The meeting of the committee shall be presided over by the chairperson and by the vice-chairperson in the absence of the chairperson. The meeting shall be presided over by the person selected by the members from amongst themselves in the absence of both the chairperson and the vice-chairperson.
(4) The decisions of the committee shall be authenticated by the member secretary.
(5) Other matters related with the meeting of the committee shall be as determined by the committee itself.