11. Fund of Board:
(1) The Board shall have a separate fund of its own.
(2) The fund of the Board shall consist of the following amounts:
(a) Grants received from Government of Nepal,
(b) Grants to be received from any foreign governments or international organizations,
(c) Amounts received for having provided research works or consultancy services on the dairy industry,
(d) Amounts received from other sources.
(3) Prior approval of Government of Nepal shall be obtained in obtaining grants from any foreign governments or international organizations.
(4) All amounts to be received by the Board shall be credited to the account to be opened with any bank within the Nepal.
(5) All expenditures to be incurred by the Board shall be chargeable on the fund as referred to in Sub-section (1).