National Parks and Wildlife Conservation Act, 2029 (1973)
Date of Authentication and publication
28 Falgun, 2029 (March 7, 1973)
1. National Parks and Wildlife Conservation (first Amendment) Act, 2031(1975)”. 2031/6/20
2. National Parks and Wildlife Conservation (Second Amendment) Act, 2039(1982)”. 2039/9/8.
3. National Parks and Wildlife Conservation (Third Amendment) Act, 2046 (1989)”. 2046/6/11
4. Administration of Justice Act, 2048 (1991) 2048/2/16
5. National Parks and Wildlife Conservation (Fourth Amendment) Act, 2049 (1992)”. 2050/2/27
Whereas it is expedient to make arrangement for the management of national parks, conservation of wildlife and their habitat, regulate hunting and to conserve, promote, develop, and make appropriate arrangements for and the use of places which are of special importance from the point of view of natural beauty and to maintain good manners and welfare of the general public, His Majesty King Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev enacted this Act on the advice and
consent of the National Panchayat.