Rules Relating to Standby Documents, 2015 (1958)mn@admin
Rules Relating to Standby Documents, 2015 (1958) Date of Publication in the Nepal Gazette 2015/6/13 (Sept 29, 1958)
In exercise of the power conferred by Section 2 of the Administrative Procedure (Regulating) Act, 2013 (1956), the Government of Nepal has made the following Rules.
1. Short Title and Commencement:
(1) These Rules may be called ” The Rules Relating to Standby Documents, 2015 (1958)”.
(2) These Rules shall come into force immediately.
2. Standby Documents must be Prepared:
(1) While dispatching the documentary records to the office or department responsible for examination,
the person responsible to submit such records and accounts shall prepare a standby copy of the same and get it signed by the In-charge or the official, assigned for the such duty, and the assistant or the witness, if any, must keep
such standby copy in the office and forward the original.
(2) If the documentary records dispatched under Sub-rule (1) could not be registered in the assigned place where it was supposed to be or could not be registered due to any reason whatsoever, a standby copy of the documentary
records must be reproduced by illustrating the reason and submit the same and the auditor shall also cause to prepare such standby copy of the documentary records and examine the same and sorted it out accordingly.