7. Application to be submitted for passportmn@admin
7. Application to be submitted for passport :
(1) Nepalese citizen desiring to take the passport shall submit two copies of the application in the format as prescribed in schedule – 2 before the office as pursuant to the schedule – 1 along with the original of certificate of Nepalese citizenship and its duplicate.
(2) In the application submitted pursuant to Sub-rule(1) four copies of photograph as prescribed in schedule – 3 and the fee as pursuant to schedule – 4 shall be attached with.
(3) If the minors of a Nepalese citizen not attaining the sixteen years of age have to take the passport then his/her father, mother or guardian shall submit the application pursuant to Sub-rule(1) on his/her behalf along with the minors’ identity card and its duplicate and a document showing the detail of being a guardian. While submitting an application thus, the citizenship certificate of father, mother or guardian of the minors shall be attached.