8. Passport to be issuedmn@admin
8. Passport to be issued : (1) If the application, submitted for passport pursuant to Rule 7, to the Regional Administration Office, District Administration Office or in mission, deemed appropriate to issue the passport upon making inquiry of the received documents by that office or mission, It shall be sent along with a recommendation and one copy of original application, photos and documents to the office, keeping its record.
(2) While making inquiry on the application of passport pursuant to Sub-rule(1), if it deemed not appropriate to issue a passport to the applicant due to insufficiency of necessary documents, the Regional Administration Office, District Administration office or mission shall provide the information of it to the applicant at the time of registration of the application.
(3) While sending the documents along with a recommendation to the office pursuant to Sub-rule(1), the Regional Administration Office, District Administration office or mission shall generally send it within one week of completion of the inquiry upon the application submitted for the passport.
(4) The office shall issue the machine readable passport in the format pursuant to Rule 9, by making the necessary inquiry on the application and documents received before the office pursuant to these Rules.