14. Ordinary Passportmn@admin
14. Ordinary Passport : (1) The office may issue an ordinary passport to a Nepalese citizen and his/her children who has not attaining (completing) sixteen years of age.
(2) The passport issued pursuant to Sub-rule(1) shall remain valid for ten years from the date of issuance.
(3) An ordinary passport in Gratis may be issued to the other employees except than the Gazetted officers of the Government of Nepal, travelling abroad for the purpose of study in scholarship or study tour or training.
(4) An ordinary passport in Gratis may be issued to the Nepalese Soldier, Armed police and Police personnel of Nepal police deployed to join United Nations peace force, if the concerned body has made a request.
(5) The office may issue an ordinary passport under the urgent (express) service and while issuing such passport double fee shall be charged.