22. Provisions on the use of a passportmn@admin
22. Provisions on the use of a passport :
(1) The passport holder shall use the diplomatic passport or official passport which has been issued pursuant to these Rules only for the purpose for which purpose it has been issued.
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained anywhere in this Rule, a person holding a public post may hold a diplomatic or an official passport with him/her until the period he/she has been holding such post.
Provided that, such passport may not be used except in the foreign visit that has to be made for the purpose of the function of Government of Nepal.
(3) The official visiting abroad in the context of Government function as according to the decision of the Government of Nepal shall use the passport that has been issued as according to his/her position.