23. Inspection and Supervision may be mademn@admin
23. Inspection and Supervision may be made :
(1) The secretary of the Ministry or chief of the office may inspect and supervise or made inspected or supervised the functions and activities of the office, mission or District Administration Office in relation to the collection of the
application , inquiry, distribution and record management of passport in time to time. After such inspection and supervision a report has to be submitted before the Ministry.
(2) If any weakness has to be reformed in any matter as according to the received report pursuant to Sub-rule(1), Necessary directive may be given to the concerned body making a study on such matter.
(3) It shall be the duty of the concerned body to obey the directive issued (given) pursuant to Sub-rule(2).