3. Meaning of the Council and procedure:mn@admin
3. Meaning of the Council and procedure:
(1) The meeting of the council shall be held in the place and time prescribed by the chairperson
as per the necessity.
(2) A quorum of a meeting of the council shall be deemed be attained if fifty percent of the total number of members of the council have attended.
(3) The chairperson shall chair the meeting of the council and in his/her absence, a person designated by the members presenting therein shall chair.
(4) The majority opinion shall prevail in the meeting of the council and if the vote has been equally divided then the person presiding the meeting shall provide a decisive vote.
(5) The decision of the council shall be attested by the member secretary of the council.
(6) The member secretary shall provide a notice along with the agendas for discussion to the concerned members at least three days prior to the meeting of the council to be held.
(7) The council of deemed necessary may invite an expert or any other person in the meeting of the council participate as an observer.
(8) The meeting allowance that has to be obtained (received) for participating in a meeting by the members of the council, members of the committees and other invited person of sub-committees and other invited person shall be as prescribed time and again by the council.
(9) The other procedures that has to be followed in the meeting of the council shall be as determined by the council itself.