12. Duration (Term) and renewal of a license or a certificate:mn@admin
12. Duration (Term) and renewal of a license or a certificate:
(1) A license shall be valid for three years.
(2) A certificate shall be valid for the period prescribed in the certificate and it shall not be renewed.
(3) The licensee shall submit an application for the renewal of the license along with the renewal fees prescribed by the council, to the office, 16 at least thirty days prior to the completion of the validity of his/her license.
(4) After receiving the application as pursuant to the Sub-rule (3), the office may make the renewal of the license maximum for three years validity at a time.
(5) A license which has not been renewal within the valid period shall deemed to be ipso-facto void.