15. Method to be followed while conducting inquiry or inspection:mn@admin
15. Method to be followed while conducting inquiry or inspection:
(1) While visiting to enquire or inspect the quality of any material or process, inspector may enter into the place where the concerned material has to be produced, places where the process to be continued or service to be provided, workshop or place for a quality control or test or the storage where such materials has been kept. The inspector shall provide the information to the applicant or license that he/she has desired (wished) to inquire or inspect, prior to entering as mentioned.
(2) The inspector, while collecting a sample of any materials which has been using a standards certification marks or raw materials or products of such materials etc. during the inquiry or inspection shall collect it in the presence of the applicant or licensee.
(3) The inspector shall provide a receipt to the applicant or license mentioning the name, quantity and condition of the material which has been collected pursuant to Sub-rule (2).
(4) The inspector may make test (examination) of the sample material collected as pursuant to Sub-rule (1) from a Government or a Non-government laboratory which has obtained a recognized by the council.
(5) The inspector shall submit a report in the office by mentioning the result an inquiry or inspection made by him/her self and the suggestions if any.