16. Suspension or cancelling of a license or a certificate:mn@admin
16. Suspension or cancelling of a license or a certificate:
(1) The office may suspend or cancel the license or certificate provided as pursuant to these Rules, on the following circumstances:-
(A) If the produced, manufactured or adopted 17 process or provided service by the licensee has not in
compliance with Nepal standards,
(B) If a licensee has used the standards certification mark for any 18 material, process or service without
following the prescribed methods by the Nepal standards,
(C) If the licensee has operated activities contrary to the Act or these Rules or has not followed the
direction issued by the office, or
(D) If the licensee has not followed the terms and conditions mentioned in the license, certificate or
letter of assurance or consent.
(2) Prior to suspending or cancelling the license or certificate, a fifteen days time period shall be provided to the licensee to submit his/her clarification. If the licensee has submitted a clarification within the prescribed time period, the office shall make a final decision on whether to suspend or cancel a license or a certificate or not also by
considering such clarification.
(3) If a license or certificate has been suspended pursuant to Sub rule (2), in such circumstances, the licensee shall not be allowed to use the standard certification-mark or certificate for the concerned 19 material, process or service.