8. Fund of the Boardmn@admin
8. Fund of the Board:
(1) The Board shall have a separate fund of its own.
(2) The following amounts shall be credited to the fund of the Board:
(a) Grants received from the Government of Nepal;
(b) Amounts received from any native person, organization or institution by way of aid, grant or loan;
(c) Amounts received from any foreign government or international organization or institution by way of aid, grant or loan;
(d) Amounts received from the services provided by the Board;
(e) Amounts received from other sources.
(3) The Board shall obtain approval of the Government of Nepal prior to obtaining any amounts referred to in Clause (c) of Sub-section (2).
(4) All expenses to be made on behalf of the Board shall be chargeable on the fund referred to in Sub-section (1).
(5) The moneys credited into the fund of the Board shall be deposited into an account opened with any commercial bank or financial institution in Nepal.
(6) The fund of the Board shall be operated in such manner as prescribed.