9. Accounts and audit of the Boardmn@admin
9. Accounts and audit of the Board:
(1) The accounts of the incomes and expenditures of the Board shall be maintained in accordance with the prevailing laws.
(2) The audit of the Board shall be performed by the Office of Auditor General or an auditor designated by such Office.
(3) The Government of Nepal may inspect or cause to inspect the accounts of the fund of the Board, documents pertaining thereto, cash or goods in-kind at any time.
(4) The Board shall submit the audit report of each year, accompanied by the description of the activities done by it each year, to the Government of Nepal.