14. Daily and Travel Allowances of the Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson and the Member of the Board: (1) The Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson and the Members of the Board shall, while traveling within the country and abroad in connection of the Board’s programme, receive daily and travel allowance, clothing allowance and expenses, as prescribed in the By-laws. (2) Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-rule (1), members representing to the Board pursuant to clause (f) of Sub-section (2) of Section 9 of the Act shall not receive such allowance and expense.
15. Organization Chart and Division of Work of the Board: (1) The organization chart and work division of the work of the Board shall be as prescribed by the committee.
16. Official to Issue Administrative Order: (1) The administrative order issuable under these Rules shall be issued by the Chief Executive Officer or an Officer level employee so authorized by the Chief Executive Officer.
(2) An Officer level employee of the Board shall have the power to certify
the order issued pursuant to Sub-rule (1).
17. Record of the Decision to be Kept: (1) The Member-secretary shall record the decision made in every meeting of the committee in minute-book and cause the signature or the members in it.
(2) A member, who is not satisfied with the decision of the Board made pursuant to Sub-rule (1), may sign in the minute book with separate remarks. Provided that, the member attending the meeting of the Board, shall receive
travel allowance and Hotel Expenditure for a period of not more than Two days that is for approaching day and attending day. Such allowance and Hotel Expenditure shall be equal to received by the Chief Executive Officer pursuant to Financial Bye-laws, 2055 of the Nepal Tourism Board.
18. Copy of Decision to be Made Available: The Member-secretary shall make available of the decision of the committee to all members.
19. Annual Report to be submitted: The Chief Executive Officer shall submit an annual report pursuant to section 21 of the Act which shall also contain programme, cost, work progress and reform to be done in the future.
20. Oath: Other than the member representing Government of Nepal, the member, the Chief Executive Officer and every staff of the Board shall take the oath of office before taking charge of their post as mentioned in Schedule 1.
21. Inspection and Supervision: The committee may inspect and supervise and causeto be inspected and supervised Central, Branch and Sub-branch offices of the Board at any time as per necessity.
22. Handover: The Chairperson, vice-chairperson and members shall handover cash, kinds or other documents concerned with the Board within Seven days of their removal from the post, to the member-secretary or authorized officer and take the receipt.
23. Office Time of the Board: The office time of the Board shall be as prescribed by