Schedule – 6mn@admin
Schedule – 6
(Related with Rules 7 and 8)
Compensation Evaluation Table
1. Demand factor = Maximum demand connected load.
2. Load factor = Average demand x maximum demand
3. Consumed unit = Connected load x demand factor x load factor x hour/ day x
4. While computing, 30 days shall be deemed as one month, 365 days as one
5. Standby equipment shall not be included while computing the load.
6. While computing the load, one H.P. shall be taken equivalent to 0.75 K.W.
and one K.V.A equivalent to 0.8 K.W.
7. While computing the electricity consumed of the month when meter closed in
normal condition, the consumption of the month when meter so closed shall be
computed by taking average consumption of consecutive previous three months
excluding the month prior to the month when meter so closed. For example,
the consumption of the month of Chaitra (March/April) shall be computed by
taking average consumption of Marga (Nov./Dec.), Poush (Dec./Jan.) and Magh
8. In case demand meter closed in normal condition or there is default in the
meter, demand shall be computed as follows:
(a) Demand of the previous month excluding the month when meter so
closed or default so found shall be taken.
(b) In case of failure to compute demand as set forth in above, 80 per cent
demand of accepted load shall be fixed.