6. Fund of the Boardmn@admin
6. Fund of the Board:
(1) There shall be a separate fund of the Board.
(2) The fund shall consist following amounts:
(a) Amounts received from the Government of Nepal for salary and allowances or grants for the operation of the Hospital.
(b) Amounts received from services provided by the Hospital.
(c) Amounts received from other donor agency or donors.
(d) Amounts received from other sources.
(3) All expenditures of the Board shall be borne from the fund as referred to in Sub-section (1).
(4) Prior to obtaining amount from any foreign government or international organization, the Board shall obtain approval of the Government of Nepal.
(5) The amount of the fund of the Board shall be deposited and operated in an account opened in the commercial bank.
(6) The fund of the Board shall be operated with the joint signature of the Medical Superintendent and account chief.
(7) Any amount received from the Government of Nepal, any foreign government or international organization shall be spent for the same programme for which the amount has been received.