5. Meetings and decisions of the Boardmn@admin
5. Meetings and decisions of the Board:
(1) Meetings of the Board shall be held as required by the Board.
(2) The Meeting of the Board shall be held on the date, time and venue as specified by the Chairperson,
(3) The Member Secretary of the Board sha ll provide notice to all members including discussion agendas of the meeting at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of such meeting.
(4) The presence of fifty percent members of the total number of members of the Board shall be deemed to constitute a quorum for a meeting of the Board.
(5) The meeting of the Board shall be presided over by the chairperson of the Board and by the person selected by the members from amongst themselves in the absence of the chairperson.
(6) The majority opinion shall prevail at the meeting of the Board; and in the event of a tie, the person presiding over the meeting shall exercise the casting vote.
(7) The decisions of the Board shall be authenticated by the member-secretary of the Board.
(8) If necessary, the Board may invite any officer of the Government of Nepal or expert as an observer at the meeting of the Board.
(9) Other Rules of procedures relating to the meeting of the Board shall be as determined by the Board itself.