8. Fund of the Boardmn@admin
8. Fund of the Board:
(1) The Board shall have one separate fund for its function and the following amounts shall be deposited in such fund:
(a) Amount received from the Government of Nepal,
(b) Amount received from services and facilities provided by the Hospital,
(c) Amount received from any person, organization, institution or national agency,
(d) Amount received as a loan or donation from the international organization, institution, foreign government or person,
(e) Amount received from any other sources.
(2) The Board shall have to take prior approval from the Government of Nepal before receiving the amount pursuant to Clause (d) of the Sub-section (1).
(3) All the expenditures to be expended in the name of the Board shall be borne from the Fund pursuant to Sub -section (1).
(4) The Board shall have to deposit the amount to be credited to the Fund by opening an account in any commercial bank within Nepal.
(5) The Fund of the Board shall be operated with the joint signature of the Executive Director and a staff who works as ahead of the accounts