5. Procedure relating to the Meeting of the Boardmn@admin
5. Procedure relating to the Meeting of the Board:
(1) The meeting of the Board shall be held at least Four times in a year.
(2) The meeting of the Board shall take place at a date, time and venue prescribed by the Chairperson, and all the Members shall have to be notified of the meeting at least Fifteen days in advance.
(3) The quorum for a meeting shall be deemed to be completed if Fifty percent of the total number of the Members of the Board is present.
(4) The opinion of the majority shall be binding in the meeting and in the event of the votes being evenly divided the Chairperson shall exercise a casting vote.
(5) The decision of the meeting shall be authenticated by the member-Secretary.
(6) The Chairperson shall preside over the meeting of the Board and at the time of his/her absence someone selected by the Members of the Board from among themselves shall preside over the meeting.
(7) The other procedures relating to the meeting of the Board shall be as decided upon by the Board itself