6. Executive Directormn@admin
6. Executive Director:
(1) Government of Nepal may appoint an Executive Director to act as the administrative chief of the Board.
(2) The tenure of office of the Executive Director shall be of Four years.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-section (2), Government of Nepal may, if it deems necessary, remove the Executive Director from his/her post prior to the expiry of his/her tenure of office.
(4) The remuneration, terms and conditions of service and facilities of the Executive Director shall be, subject to the approval of Government of Nepal, as prescribed by the Board.