7. Meeting, decision and procedures of Council or Committeemn@admin
7. Meeting, decision and procedures of Council or Committee :
(1) The Council or Committee shall meet as required in such place and time as specified by the chairperson.
(2) The presence of more than half the members of the total number of members of the Council or Committee shall be deemed to constitute a quorum.
(3) The meeting of the Council or Committee shall be presided over by the chairperson and by the vice-chairperson in the absence of the chairperson, and by the person selected by the members present at the meeting from amongst themselves, in the absence of both the chairperson and the vice-chairperson.
(4) A majority opinion shall prevail at the meeting of the Council or Committee. In the event of a tie, the person presiding over the meeting may exercise the casting vote.
(5) The decisions of the Council or Committees shall have to be recorded by the member secretary in the minute’s book.
(6) The decisions of the Council or Committees shall be authenticated by the member secretary.
(7) Other procedures relating to the meeting of the Council or Committee shall be as determined by the Council or Committee itself.