3. Formation of the Boardmn@admin
3. Formation of the Board:
(1) A Board to be named as the Narayani SubRegional Hospital Development Board (hereinafter referred to as the “Board”) is, hereby, formed.
(2) The Board referred to in Sub-section (1) shall consist of the following members:
(a) A person nominated by the Government of Nepal from amongst imminent social workers -Chairperson
(b) President, District Development Committee, Parsa -Member
(c) Chief District Officer, District Administration Office, Parsa -Member
(d) Mayor, Birgunj Municipality -Member
(e) Two persons nominated by the Government of Nepal from amongst imminent social workers -Member
(f) The following persons nominated by the Government of Nepal on the recommendation of the Board:
(1) Two persons from amongst the specialist doctors
(2) A person from amongst the medical officers
(3) A person from amongst the paramedical and nursing staff for one year term on rotational basis -Member
(g) Medical Superintendent, Narayani SubRegional Hospital -Member Secretary
(3) The tenure of office of the nominated members shall be Two years.
(4) The Government of Nepal may, if it considers so necessary, alter the number of members of the Board by a notification in the Nepal Gazette.
(5) The Board may, if it considers so necessary, may invite any officer of the Government of Nepal or any other expert to attend its meeting as an observer.