6. Fund of the Boardmn@admin
6. Fund of the Board:
(1) The following amounts shall be credited to the fund of the Board, and the expenses of the Board shall be borne from the fund:
(a) Amounts received from the Government of Nepal for salary and allowances of the employees of the Hospital;
(b) Grants received from the Government of Nepal for the operation of the Hospital;
(c) Amounts received from international organizations;
(d) Amounts received from various services provided by the Hospital;
(e) Amounts received from various persons;
(f) Amounts received from other income sources.
(2) Any amount received from the Government of Nepal or any foreign government or international organization shall be spent for the same programme or activity for which the amount has been received.
(3) The fund of the Board shall be operated in accordance with the Rules framed by the Board. 7. Audit: (1) The accounts of the incomes and expenditures of the Board shall be maintained in accordance with the method followed by the Government of Nepal.
(2) The audit of the Board shall be performed in accordance with the prevailing laws.
(3) The Government of Nepal may, if it so desires, inspect or cause to inspect, the accounts of the Board, at any time.