5. Meetings and decisions of the Boardmn@admin
5. Meetings and decisions of the Board:
(1) A meeting of the Board shall be held as specified by the chairperson of the Board.
(2) If one-third members of the Board make a submission in writing for the meeting the member secretary of the Board shall call a meeting informing the chairperson thereof.
(3) In the case of the office of chairperson being vacant or the chairperson being absent, the vice-chairperson of the Board may, as required, call the meeting of the Board.
(4) The presence of Fifty percent members of the total number of members of the Board shall be deemed to constitute a quorum for a meeting of the Board.
(5) The meeting of the Board shall be presided over by the chairperson of the Board and by the vice-chairperson in the absence of the chairperson. If the vice-person is also absence, the person selected by the members from amongst themselves shall chair the meeting.
(6) The majority opinion shall prevail at the meeting of the Board; and in the event of a tie, the person presiding over the meeting shall exercise the casting vote.
(7) The decisions of the Board shall be authenticated by the member-secretary of the Board.
(8) The Board shall meet at least once in each Three month.
(9) Other rules of procedures relating to the meeting of the Board shall be as determined by the Board itself.