5. Meetings and decisions of the Boardmn@admin
5. Meetings and decisions of the Board:
(1) A meeting of the Board shall be held as specified by the chairperson.
(2) The member secretary of the Board shall, by giving information to the chairperson of the Board, call a meeting if one-third members of the Board make a submission in writing for the meeting.
(3) In the case of the office of chairperson being vacant or the chairperson being absent, the member secretary of the Board may, as required, call the meeting of the Board.
(4) The presence of at least fifty percent members of the total number of members of the Board shall be deemed to constitute a quorum for a meeting of the Board.
(5) The meeting of the Board shall be presided over by the chairperson of the Board and by the person selected by the members from amongst themselves in the absence of the chairperson.
(6) The majority opinion shall prevail at the meeting of the Board; and in the event of a tie, the person presiding over the meeting shall exercise the casting vote.
(7) The decisions of the Board shall be authenticated by the member-secretary of the Board.
(8) The Board shall meet at least once in each four months.
(9) The Board may, if it considers so necessary, may invite any expert of the Government of Nepal expert to attend its meeting as an observer.
(10) Other rules of procedures to be adopted at the meeting of the Board shall be as determined by the Board itself.