7. Accounts and Auditmn@admin
7. Accounts and Audit:
(1) The accounts of the incomes and expenditures of the Board shall be maintained in accordance with the method followed by the Government of Nepal.
(2) Other provisions relating to the financial administration of the Board shall be as prescribed by the rules framed by the Board.
(3) The audit of the Board shall be performed in accordance with the prevailing laws.
(4) The Government of Nepal may, if it so desires, inspect, or cause to inspect the accounts of the Board, at any time.