Chapter-3 Conduct and Adjournment of Sittingmn@admin
Conduct and Adjournment of Sitting
6. Conduct and Adjournment of Sitting:
(1) Subject to these Rules, a sitting of the Legislature Parliament shall take place on the days fixed by the Speaker having regard to the workload of the Constituent Assembly.
(2) The sitting of the Legislature-Parliament shall be commenced at the time as determined by the Speaker.
(3) In case there is a change in the date, time and programm prescribed for a sitting for any reason whatsoever, notice of the same shall be posted on the notice board of the Legislature-Parliament and shall be sent such information through the S.M.S. to Members. Once the notice has been posted, it shall be deemed to have received by all Members.
(4) The Speaker shall announce the commencement and adjournment of each sitting.
(5) The presence of a Minister is mandatory in the sitting.
(6) Other normal procedures of sitting of the Legislature-Parliament shall be as per the ordinary procedures referred to in the Constituent Assembly Rules, 2013.
(7) Officials of all parties representing to the Legislature-Parliament shall cooperate in conducting the sitting of the Legislature-Parliament.