Schedule-1 (Relating to sub-Rule of Rule 5)mn@admin
(Relating to sub-Rule of Rule 5)
Complaint Relating to Improper Act Commission for the In ve stigation of Abuse o f Authority.
Subject: – About the Improper acts committed
I hereb y submit this complaint pursuant to Rule 5 of the Commission for the In ve stigation of Abuse o f Authority Rules, 2059 havin g stated the following details: –
1. Name, De signation and office o f the person committin g improper act:–
2. Full description of improper act :–
3. Date on which improper act was committed and Date on which the complainant came to know about it:–
4. Evidence justifyin g the complaint : –
5. Loss or grievance s caused to the complainant from Improper act :–
6. If any complaint has been filed in an y other agency with regard to the subject matter of the complaint, the name and address o f such agency and its re sult :–
7. If the complainant wants to keep his name con fidential, details thereof :–
The abo ve mentioned content is true and correct and if found false, I shall be liable as per laws.
Signature of the complainant
Name and Address o f the Complainant.
(If the complainant works in any o ffice, designat ion and name address
of the office )
Done on ………………
Note : 1. The abo ve mentioned format is general one, to the extent possible all of the above fa cts shall be mentioned.
2. If the complainant is the person mentioned in the pro viso to Sub-section 1 of Section 8 of the Act, certified evidence shall also be enclosed as to why the aggr ieved person cannot file the complaint.
3. Copies o f the evidence bein g posse ssed by the complainant shall be enclosed and evidence not in hold details mu st be given where and with whom it remains .