Chapter – 7 Miscellaneousmn@admin
Chapter – 7
31. Liaison Officer :
The department shall assign a Liaison Officer to an officer at least of the Gazetted Third Class to establish the contact between the Institution and the Government of Nepal.
32. Power to Issue a Warrant:
The power to issue a warrant pursuant to the Section 23 of the Act shall be to the officer assigned by the department at least of the Gazetted Third Class.
33. The Power to Inspect, Search and Arrest :
For the purpose of Section 23 of the Act, the authority to inspect, search and arrest in the matter relating to the activities done against these Rules shall be at least on Non gazetted Second Class employee, assigned by the department.
34. The Power to Hear the Case :
The authority of hearing the case pursuant to the Section 31 of the Act shall be on the Liaison Officer pursuant to the Rule 31.
35. Request May Be Made for the Action :
The concerned Committee or Conservation Officer or the Chief may make a written request to the case investigation or case registration official mentioning the need of action against any person who has done prohibited act against the Act or Rules.
36. The Direction May Be Issued :
(1) The Government of Nepal may directly or through the Liaison Officer give necessary direction to the Institution and it shall be the duty of the Institution to follow such directive.
(2) The Chief may give necessary direction to a Conservation Officer or a Committee and it shall be the duty of the Conservation Officer or the Committee to follow such direction.
37. Details To Be Provided :
The Chief may ask any details on any subject matter that deemed necessary from the Conservation Officer or Committee and it shall be the duty of the Conservation Officer or the Committee to provide such details.
38. Delegation of Power :
(1) The Institution, among the power conferred to it pursuant to these Rules, may delegate some power to the Chief as per the necessity.
(2) The Chief, among the power conferred to it pursuant to these Rules, may delegate some power to the Conservation Officer or the Chairperson of the Committee.
39. Consent Shall Be Taken:
The consent of the Ministry of Forests and Land Conservation Shall be taken prior to take any action regarding to the utilization of the water resource of the Conservation Area.
40. Guidelines May Be Made:
The Institution may implement necessary guidelines, by formulating for the management and development of the Conservation Area and approving from the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Forests and Land Conservation, in the Conservation Area.
41. Schedule To Be Modified or Altered :
The Government of Nepal may make necessary changes and alteration in the Schedule by publishing a notice in the Nepal Gazette.
42. These Rules to be Prevailed :
These Rules shall be prevailed in the matters mentioned in these Rules, the Water Resource Rules, 2050 shall prevail in the matters of water resource, the National Park and Wildlife Conservation Rules, 2030 shall prevail in the matters of hunting within the Conservation Area and in other matters the prevailing law shall be prevailed.