6. Executive Directormn@admin
6. Executive Director:
(1) There shall be an Executive Director of the Board to work as an Executive Chief.
(2) Ministry shall appoint Executive Director amongst the person who has obtained at least Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from the recognized University.
(3) The tenure of the Executive Director shall be Four years.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-section (3), if the performance of Executive Director is not satisfactory or if he/she conducts against the interest of the Board, the Ministry may remove from Executive Director before his/her tenure. Provided that, an opportunity to defend himself/herself shall be provided before removal from the post.
(5) The remuneration, conditions of service and facilities of the Executive Director shall be as prescribed by the Board with the approval of Government of Nepal.