9. Fund of the Boardmn@admin
9. Fund of the Board:
(1) The Board shall have own separate fund and following amounts shall be deposited in such fund:
(a) Amount received from Government of Nepal,
(b) Amount received as donation or assistance from any person or institution,
(c) Amount received as assistance from international organization, institution, foreign government or person,
(d) Amounts (service charge) received from services provided by the Board,
(e) Amounts received as donation (dan) or bheti to the temple by pilgrims and thirthalu, or
(f) Amount received from other any sources.
(2) The Board shall have to take prior approval of the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Finance before receiving the amount as referred to in Clause (c) of Sub-section (1).
(3) The Board shall have to deposit the amount to be credited in the Fund pursuant to Sub-section (1) in any commercial bank within Nepal by opening an account.
(4) All the expenditures to be expended in the name of the Board shall be borne from the Fund pursuant to Sub-section (1).
(5) The Fund of the Board shall be operated with the joint signature of Executive Director and chief employee working in the accounts.
(6) Other provisions relating to operation of the Fund of the Board shall be as prescribed.