5. Meetings and decisions of the Boardmn@admin
5. Meetings and decisions of the Board:
(1) A meeting of the Board shall be held as required.
(2) The meeting of the Board shall be held on such date, time and place as specified by the Chairperson.
(3) The member secretary of the Board shall provide notice of the meeting at least twenty four hours earlier of the meeting to the member.
(4) The presence of more than fifty percent members of the total number of members of the Board shall be deemed to constitute a quorum for a meeting of the Board.
(5) The meeting of the Board shall be presided over by the
Chairperson of the Board and by the person selected by the members from amongst themselves in the absence of the Chairperson.
(6) The majority opinion shall prevail at the meeting of the Board; and in the event of a tie, the person presiding over the meeting shall exercise the casting vote.
(7) The Board may invite any official or expert in the meeting of the Board.
(8) The decisions of the Board shall be authenticated by the membersecretary of the Board.
(9) Other Rules of procedures relating to the meeting of the Board shall be as determined by the Board itself.