Chapter – 10 Provision Relating to Communication and Airport Securitymn@admin
Chapter – 10
Provision Relating to Communication and Airport Security
73. No Person shall Manage the Light and Symbol Except the Department : (1) No person shall manage such type of light to create a confusion to the pilot by erecting things like shed, tower, pillar, or tree at the airport, airport area and specified place for the departure and landing of the Aircraft.
(2) Other technical terms and restrictions to be adopted for the managing of the light by the Department pursuant to Sub-rule (1) shall be as prescribed in Annex and Manual.
74. Aircraft Communication and Equipment of Navigational Aid to be Fixed : (1) Each public passenger aircraft registered in Nepal shall have to be fixed by the Radio Communication and equipment of Navigational Aid for the exchange of information and necessary for the Navigational Aid.
(2) Other technical matters relating to the fixing of the communication and equipment of Navigational Aid pursuant to sub-rule
(1) shall be as prescribed in Annex and Manual.
75. No person shall enter into the Airport Area without Permission :
(1) No person shall have to enter into the airport area without having the order of the Director-General or authorized person except the person as follows :-
(a) Air passengers.
(b) The persons related to the functions of the air flight and airport.
(c) The person related to the functions of carrying goods and documents to or from the Aircraft.
76. Slaughter House not be Established : No person shall establish the slaughter house around Three kilometer of the airport area.
77. Environment shall not be Polluted : No person shall store and throw solid wastes around the area of the airport which may pollute the environment.