3. Formation of the Budhanilkantha Area Development Boardmn@admin
3. Formation of the Budhanilkantha Area Development Board:
(1) A Board called the Haleshi Mahadevsthan Development Board shall be formed for the social, economic, religious and cultural development of the Haleshi Mahadevsthan .
(2) The Board constituted under Sub-section (1) shall consist of the following Members:-
(a) A person designated by Government of Nepal – Chairperson
(b) Five persons nominated by Government of Nepal from among the persons of the Haleshi Mahadevsthan dedicated to social service, religious, cultural and economic development person related to the Haleshi Mahadevsthan – Members
(c) Members of the House of Representatives from 1 Khotang District.
(d) Chairperson, Khotang District Development Committee – Member
(e) Chief District Officer, District Administration Office Khotang – Member (f) Chairperson, Haleshi Mahadevsthan Village Development Committee – Member
(g) Concerned Member of Regional, District Development Committee Khotang – Member
(h) Representative, Ministry of Youth Sport and Culture – Member
(i) Chief, Land Revenue Office, Khotang – Member
(j) The Executive Director – Member Secretary
(3) The tenure of office of the Chairperson and the nominated Members shall be of Four years, and they may be eligible for renomination. (4) Government of Nepal may, if it deems necessary, introduce necessary alteration or changes in the Members of the Board by a Notification published in the Nepal Gazette.
(5) The Board may, as required, invite other national or alien personalities to participate in the meetings of the Board as an observer.