3. Formation of the Boardmn@admin
3. Formation of the Board:
(1) A Board to be named as the District Hospital Development Board is, hereby, formed.
(2) The Board referred to in Sub-section (1) shall consist of the following members:
(a) A person nominated by the Government of Nepal -Chairperson
(b) Concerned Mayor or President of the Municipality or Village Development Committee where the -Member hospital is located
(c) Representative of the District Development Committee -Member
(d) Officer level representative of District Administration Office -Member
(e) Chairperson of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry -Member
(f) President of the District Red Cross Society -Member
(g) Woman representative of the concerned ward where the hospital is located -Member
(h) A person nominated by the Board from amongst women who is involved in the health service -Member
(i) Medical Superintendent of the Hospital -Member Secretary
(3) The tenure of office of the members as referred to in Clauses
(a) and (h) of Sub- section (1) shall be Two years.
(4) The Government of Nepal may, if it considers so necessary, alter the number of members of the Board by a Notification in the Nepal Gazette.
(5) The Board may, if it considers so necessary, may invite any officer of the Government of Nepal or any other expert to attend its meeting as an observer.