3. Formation of the Boardmn@admin
3. Formation of the Board:
(1) A Board to be named as the Chisapani Area Tourism Promotion Development Board is, hereby, formed in order to develop Chisapani area as a tourism business area.
(2) The Board shall be formed as following:
(a) A person nominated by the Government of Nepal from amongst the person who is permanently residing at Chisapani area -Chairperson
(b) Chief District Officers of the District Administration Office of the Chisapani area -Member
(c) Chairpersons of the District Development Committee of the Chisapani area -Member
(d) Mayors of the Municipalities of the Chisapani area -Member
(e) District level representative of the Nepal Commerce and Industry Association of the Chisapani area -Member
(f) Four persons nominated by the Ministry from amongst tourism entrepreneur, social worker or renowned person with the representation of each district of the Chisapani area along with Two women -Member
(g) Executive Director -Member Secretary
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in Clauses (b), (c), (d) and (e) of Sub-section (2), the Chief District Officers, Chairpersons of the District Development Committee, Mayors of the Municipality and representative of the Nepal Commerce and Industry Associations shall function as the member of the Board in one year term on rotational basis as designated by the Ministry from amongst the representatives represented from various districts as per said Clauses.
(4) The tenure of office of the chairperson and nominated members shall be Four years.
(5) Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-section (4), if Chairperson or nominated member does not perform his/her function (duty) as per his/her post, Government of Nepal may remove at any time. Provided that, an opportunity to defend himself/herself shall be provided to such member before removal of his/her post.