8. Fund of the Boardmn@admin
8. Fund of the Board:
(1) The Board shall have own separate fund for its function and the following amounts shall be deposited in such fund:
(a) Amount received from the Government of Nepal,
(b) Amount received as donation or assistance from any person or institution,
(c) Amount received as loan or donation from international organization, institution, foreign government or person,
(d) Amounts received from services provided by the Board, or
(e) Amount received from other any sources.
(2) The Board shall have to take prior approval of the Government of Nepal before receiving the amount pursuant to Clause (c) of Sub-section (1).
(3) The Board shall have to deposit the amount to be credited in the Fund pursuant to Sub-section (1) in any commercial bank within Nepal by opening an account.
(4) All the expenditures to be expended in the name of the Board shall be borne from the Fund pursuant to Sub-section (1).
(5) The Fund of the Board shall be operated with the joint signature of Executive Director and an employee working in the accounts.