64. Public Service Commission: There shall be a public Service Commission for Nepal consisting of a chairman and so many other members as the King may prescribe.
65. Appointment: The chairman and other members of the public Service Commission shall be appointed by the Government.
66. Salary, conditions of services: The salary and other conditions of service of the chairman and members of the public Service Commission shall be the same as for the judge of the Pradhan Nyayalaya.
67. Duties: (1) It shall be the duty of the Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for appointment to all service of Nepal Government.
(2) The Public Service Commission shall be consulted- (a) on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Service and for civil posts;
(b) on the principles to be fallowed in marking appointments to civil services and posts and in
making promotions and transfers from one service to another and on the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotion or transfers;
(c) on all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government of Nepal in a civil
capacity, including memorials or petitions relating to such matters, and it shall be the duty of the
public Service Commission to advise on any matter so referred to it and on any other matter which the King may refer to it,
Provided that, the King may make regulations specifying the matters in which either generally or in any particular class of cases or in any particular circumstances, it shall not be necessary for a Public
Service commission to be consulted.